Installing the plugin
The getSoapy plugin is available in the wordpress plugin directory.
To install the plugin log into your wordpress website and search the plugin directory for 'getSoapy', then click install.
When activated, the plugin will automatically try to configure your Business ID. If this doesn't work, you'll need to enter it manually in the plugin settings page.
The plugin is block enabled, allowing you to easy place the getSoapy widgets anywhere on your website.
Click the + icon in your wordpress editor and search for 'getSoapy' to add a new widget. You can also type "/getsoapy" to open the block menu and search for our widgets.
If your template does not support blocks you can use short codes to place the widgets.
Show the quote widget:
Show the payment widget:
Show the customer portal widget:
There are a number of customisation options available. You'll find these under the 'getSoapy' option in your plugins menu..
- Business ID
- This identifies your account in getSoapy. You can find this ID in the App in the "Domain & Pages" in the More section.
- Hide fields
- You may specify a comma separated list of field names to hide.
Fields which can be hidden -
- Override default styles
- There are a number of styling options you can specify.
If this is left blank default is use, which is equivalent to
x-style="bg-light shadow rounded border p-3"
p-5- higher numbers add more padding.
borderadds a border to the widget.
roundedrounds the corners of the widget.
shadow-smadd a shadow of different sizes.
bg-lightsets a light grey background and
bg-whitesets a white background.
- Floating quote button
- Toggle this on to show a "Request a quote" button in the bottom right hand corner on each page of your website.
- Paginate quotes
- To make the quote widget a better experience for your website visitors we now split it into pages by default. To show the entire form in a single page, toggle this off.
You probably don't need to worry about these options, but there's available for more advanced implementations.
- Disable stylesheets
- If you'd prefer to take complete control over the widget styling you can disable loading any getSoapy stylesheets.
This option negates anything set in 'Override default styles'
- Plugin options