How do I charge a customer?
When you mark a job as done an invoice is automatically added to the customer's account
Customers are charged automatically if they've added a suitable payment method to their account
Go to the customer and the menu beside invoices (or balance) choose charge customer
If there's no supported payment method you can direct the customer to the portal or payment widget to make payment
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations