There are a number of different statuses a payment can have:
- The customer has begun the payment process but not completed it.
- Requires Action
- Further action is required by the customer to finish the payment, such as entering a conformation code sent from their bank.
- The customer has completed the payment process but this has not yet been confirmed by the payment processor.
- The transaction has been confirmed by the payment processor. At this point the final fees are available.
- The funds from the payment have cleared and been added to your balance ready for payout.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations