There are a number of different statuses a payment can have. Here's what they mean:
- The customer has begun the payment process but not completed it.
- Requires Action
- Further action is required by the customer to finish the payment, such as entering a conformation code sent from their bank.
- The customer has completed the payment process but this has not yet been confirmed by the payment processor.
- The transaction has been confirmed by the payment processor. At this point the final fees are available.
- The funds from the payment have cleared and been added to your balance ready for payout.