What are rounds?
Rounds allow you to easily organise and schedule groups of jobs which usually completed together, such as jobs in local area.
Rounds are included in the Standard and Plus plans.
Rounds do not have a schedule themselves, but instead are scheduled by the jobs they contain. This means that you can, for example, have some jobs in a round which are due every 4 weeks, and some jobs which are due every 8 weeks. The round makes it easy to see how many jobs are due, and allows you to only schedule the jobs which are due.
To create rounds select 'Rounds' from the main menu then 'Add round' in the menu on that page. Alternatively , there's an option to create rounds when you create a job.
- How do customers work?
- How do I add a cash payment?
- How do I add a customer?
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- What is the customer portal?
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations