Quote template tags
You can use the follow template tags to add in information specific to the potential customer receiving the message.
- A link to the quote widget where the potential customer can check the status or reply. Depending on you settings, this could be on your own website or a page hosted by getSoapy.
- Just like @quoteLink, but this link will be shortened. For example, "gspy.uk/abcdef". Links sent in SMS are always shortened.
- The first name of the potential customer. You can also use just @firstName.
- The last name of the potential customer. You can also use just @lastName.
- The full name of the potential customer. You can also use just @name.
- The status of the quote, for example "Estimated" or "Rejected".
- How do customers work?
- How do I add a cash payment?
- How do I add a customer?
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- What is the customer portal?
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations