Keeping rounds optimised
Rounds help you work efficiently by automatically keeping the order of work optimised, so you spend less time travelling between work.
When you create or edit a round simply toggle 'Keep optimised' on and the round will be automatically optimised for you. When ever work is added or removed from the round, it will automatically be optimised again.
Alternately, you can manually optimise a round by clicking the 'Optimise' button on the round.
You also have the option to manually order your rounds. To do this you need to turn 'Keep optimised' off, then select 'Reorder' in the menu on the 'Jobs' card on the rounds page.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations