How do I change the messages sent to customers?
Customers are sent messages automatically when you add them to your customer list, schedule a job or mark it as done.
You can turn these messages on or off in Settings > Customers > Notifications. You can also change whether they're sent as SMS or email.
You can change what these messages say in Settings > Customers > Message Templates.When you're customising these message you can use various template tags to include personalised customer data, such as their name or current balance. You can read more about these tags in this help article: Customer template tags
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations