How additional users are billed
If you want to add more people to your getSoapy account, you can do this easily. But remember, you need to pay a bit extra every month for each person you add.
Adding New Users Midway Through a Month
You might add a new user halfway through the month. If you do this, you don't have to worry about paying for a whole month. We only charge you for the time the new user is part of your account. This is called 'prorated' billing.
For example, if you add a new user halfway through the month, you'll only pay for half the month.
If you remove a user and then add a new one with the same role, you don't pay extra. You only pay for one user.
For example, if you have a team member who leaves and you add a new one to take their place, you don't have to pay more.
Just be sure to remove the old user before adding the new one.
Cost per User
How much you pay for each user depends on the role of the user. To find out how much you need to pay for each role, you should look at the 'Pricing' page. This page will tell you all the details about the cost.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations