Customer Job Statuses
To help you manage your work more effectively, each job has a 'status'. These statuses update automatically as you complete jobs and when when they become due again.
Here's a list of what each status means.
- The job is not currently due or scheduled, usually this is because it isn't automatically recurring.
- The job will become due the following week.
- The job is due this week but has not been scheduled for a particular day.
- The job was due in a previous week but was not scheduled or marked as done.
- The job has been scheduled on a future date.
- The job has been scheduled for the current day.
- The job was scheduled for a date which has passed but the job has not been marked as done.
- The job has been marked as done, and if it's recurring is not due again yet.
- The job has been cancelled and will not recur.
- The job was skipped, it will become due again automatically.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations