Adding additional users
If you're using the Plus Plan of getSoapy, you can add more users to your account.
In the main menu select 'Settings', then select 'Additional Users'.
Enter the email address of the person you want to add. If they already have a getSoapy account they'll be able to access your account right away. If they don't have an account we'll send them an email to invite them to create one.
There are two kinds of users you can add to your account:
'Managers': They can do a most things in your account. Such as assign work for other users, change customer and payment info, manage services, and more.
'Workers': They have limited access. They can only see the work you set for them and mark jobs as done.
To see a complete list of what each user type can do, see the User Roles help document.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations