Why does a customer "missing location" mean?
A customer may have a "Missing Location" warning which means we couldn't turn the address into map points. This usually happens if the address is wrong or incomplete.
We use these map points to optimise your rounds and plan work using the calendar view.
To fix this, click on the customer and then select "Edit customer" in the menu. Check the address is correct and complete and then click "Save". We'll then try to geocode the address again and update the map points.
- How do customers work?
- How do I add a cash payment?
- How do I add a customer?
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations