Can I export all my customer data?
Yes, you can export all your customer data at any time.
To do so, select settings in the main menu, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Export customers".
All your customer data, including their contact details, balance and jobs, will be exported to a CSV file.
If customers have more than one job they'll appear in the CSV once for each job.
- How do customers work?
- How do I add a cash payment?
- How do I add a customer?
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations