Adding a cash payment to a customer
Has a customer paid you in cash? To add this to a customer's balance:
- Click on the customer's name in your customer list
- Go to the Invoices block, click on the menu and choose Edit Balance
- Make sure that Credit is selected. Then, add an amount and a reference.
- Click Save
The amount will be added to the customer's balance, and automatically applied to any outstanding invoices.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations