Import your customer data to getSoapy
Posted by getSoapy on 12th February in Product Updates. Last updated: 12th February
Importing your customer data to getSoapy means you can be up and running in no time.
You can import your data from other platforms such as Squeegee or Cleaner Planner, or from your own spreadsheet.
To learn more about how to import your customer data check out our help article - Importing existing customer data.
You can also watch our #twoMinuteTour video below.
The best way to experience how getSoapy can help your business is to try it for yourself.
- 1 Month of Soapy+
- 25 Free Lead Credits
- 100 Free SMS Credits
- No payment details required
- Cancel any time
- Use your own domain with your free getSoapy website
- Data Security and Safety in Exterior Cleaning: Why It Matters
- Try the Exterior Cleaning Business Health Check
- Automatic Scheduling - Where We're Going, We Don't Need Rounds
- Getting started with getSoapy just got easier
- Import your customer data to getSoapy
- Get started in 15 minutes - New Account Set Up Video
- November Feature Drop 💥
- Customers, Rounds and Direct Debit are now live 🥳
- Three updates to help you gain more customers (and a bonus announcement)