Using tags in itemisations
You can use tags to add customer information into itemisations. Simple type '@tagName'.
The tags you can use are...
- @quoteName - The name provided by the customer
- @quoteLink - A link to the customers view of the quote
- @quoteShortLink - A short link to the customers view of the quote
Tip: Add a link using the @quoteLink so your customers can easily access the quote widget.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations