To help ensure your quoting and payment plugins are installed and continue working correctly, we automatically detect then on your website.
If you have recently installed the plugin, or changed the settings for which pages they are on, you may see a warning that the plugins have not been detected.
To fix this warning simply visit the relevant page on your website. If you see the plugin loading correctly, then the warning should disappear soon after.
Note: This auto-detection works through the "page view tracking" feature. If you disabled this when installing the plugins we will not be able to detect if they are installed correctly.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations