About Pricing Categories
Pricing categories make it really easy to create details cost estimates and invoices to customers.
You can create one of more "category" which will contain one or more "items" which can be used to create a quote.
Lets take a look at two simple examples:
- Ground Floor Window (£ 1)
- First Floor Window (£ 1.50)
- Scaffolding Setup (£ 200)
- Square Meter of Roof (£ 3)
As you can see, each pricing category contains two pricing items. When you provide a quote to a customer you can easily add as many of these items to the cost breakdown as you need.
- Adding a cash payment to a customer
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- How to add a customer
- Understanding customers in getSoapy
- What is the customer portal?
- Bank Reconciliation
- Exporting payment data
- How do I receive payments?
- How much do payments cost?
- Payment Statuses
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations