About Pricing Categories
Pricing categories make it really easy to create details cost estimates and invoices to customers.
You can create one of more "category" which will contain one or more "items" which can be used to create a quote.
Lets take a look at two simple examples:
- Ground Floor Window (£ 1)
- First Floor Window (£ 1.50)
- Scaffolding Setup (£ 200)
- Square Meter of Roof (£ 3)
As you can see, each pricing category contains two pricing items. When you provide a quote to a customer you can easily add as many of these items to the cost breakdown as you need.
- How do customers work?
- How do I add a cash payment?
- How do I add a customer?
- How do I change the messages sent to customers?
- How do I charge a customer?
- How is recurring value calculated?
- What is the customer portal?
- Can I customise the quote fields?
- How do I receive quotes?
- Quote Statuses
- Using tags in itemisations